Monday, November 2, 2009

A Weekend of Culture


I worked Halloween, and then didn't feel so good that night, which was a shame because I really wanted to go to the parade, and I was supposed to go to a get together with Marcus. I ended up watching "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" for literally the 10th time. But I LOVE that movie...it's so funny! Yesterday I went to the ballet at City Center and watched a production by the Wheeldon Company, and it was incredible. I was invited by the oncologist I used to work with, who also happens to be a former professional ballet dancer. So I figured if she thought it was going to be good, it was! Then I met with Marcus and some of his friends at Aquavit and enjoyed some yummy food. Two of his friends flew in from Sweden to run the New York City Marathon. Plans for today include: hit the gym, pick up Gustaf's food from the pet store, buy some groceries, and watch a movie or some TV.

No comments: