Monday, December 28, 2009

Major Back Tracking!


AAHH!!! Finally we've uploaded some images that I've been wanting to use for my blog...so we're going to be doing a little back in time action for a short while... First: Happy Holidays! Marcus and I went to my parents' house for Christmas...good food, good people, good times. My old friend Jindallrae made it to the party, too! It was good to see her...I hadn't seen her in at least a year. Yesterday I met up with Stephen for brunch at 7A, then to watch "Broken Embraces", an Almodovar flick, at Sunshine Theatre. I had a great time because we got to catch up. It's a bummer that we both live in NYC, but we don't see each other as often as I'd like. I want to change that...Anyway, I recently bought this hat which I lovingly refer to as the "baboushka"...and here it is in all its faux fur glory! Check out the photo above! And what did Santas Marcus and Gustaf get me for Christmas??? An iPhone 3GS, baby...ya! And what am I going to give myself? Probably a personal trainer...I need it!

No comments: