Monday, December 7, 2009

Sunday Night...Monday Morning


Yesterday I met up with a friend to eat at a brunch spot in Nolita. Then that night, Marcus and I checked out the Rangers vs. Redwings game at MSG. It was fun watching with him. The home team didn't win, though. But I love hockey--whether it's field, ice, or floor hockey. Yesterday we signed up for Zipcar. And I was prompted to enter in my driver's license. I reached for it, and found that my license was expired! Augh! What did that mean??? I would have to possibly go to the dreaded DMV. We if you ever have to go to the DMV in Manhattan, I'd strongly recommend the Downtown office on Greenwich Street. I got there when they opened...and I was in and out of there in less that 30 minutes! The rest of the day I spend packing for our upcoming trip to Trinidad and Tobago, and I went to get my eyebrows threaded at a place near J&R. It was a really good place---Saifra had recommended it.

No comments: