Monday, December 28, 2009

Trinidad in Summary


In summary, we had a good time in Trinidad. We got to see family, the sights, and we got to eat good food. I'd definitely come back for Carnival, and if I could, I'd definitely check out Tobago. So we finally headed home on a (delayed) afternoon flight back to New York City. On the plane I watched "500 Days of Summer" and "Nothing Like the Holidays"...both of which I enjoyed, the latter more of a guilty pleasure. We got home that night, and the following day I had to work. Then the crazy snowstorm hit! I think my favorite moment of that entire trip was watching the dolphins approach our boat. That was amazing. As you can see I've included an obligatory unflattering to Michelle (but seriously cute-n-cuddly Gustaf) photo. I'm always happy to be home to be with Gustaf!

No comments: