Thursday, August 21, 2008

Le Cube and Upcoming Events


Well, back to overnights I go. Augh. So I tried to sleep in late today. Marcus is going to the motherland---Sweden---today. We're going to miss him. But the funny thing is that with this overnight schedule, we literally don't see each other for 3 days straight sometimes! So he's going to hang out with family and friends in Stockholm and his hometown, Sundsvall. Beautiful country, highly recommend visiting it (in the summer). Anyway, we recently said goodbye to our coffee machine, the Tassimo. We loved it, but it was time to move onto better things when it finally broke down. It was a pod system meaning it made a cup at a time, and it was super easy in terms of clean up. Well now we have the Nespresso Le Cube. Also a pod system, easy cleanup. It's a great machine. Would highly recommend it, but it only makes espresso (no americanos) so if that's an issue for you and you can't deal with straight espressos or cappuccinos, this is not the system for you. Anyway, I'm going to try to watch a little more of X Files Season 1. In a few days me and Stephen are heading back to the crazy Korean day spa, Spa Castle and I am so excited! My parents are also stopping by on Sunday, so that'll be fun. My mom still hasn't seen our new place.

No comments: