Sunday, August 24, 2008

Themes on ER


So I've noticed a trend: every night on ER there's a theme! One night it was neurological issues, the other night it was ocular issues, and last night was foreign body ingestion with vomiting....oh ya. Well, last night was a long one, and I'm so happy it's over. Because today is the start of my "weekend". Today my family is coming over. So I have to come up with a quick meal...and I'm so tired, I can't cook, nor do I have any food here...so I'm going to order a basil, tomato sauce, and mozzarella pizza from Joanne's Gourmet Pizza, which is apparently a pretty good pizza shop. Then tonight I may get some grocery shopping done and watch a little X Files.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great blog! I don't know where you have time to write pulling 24hr days...i don't even have time to speed read.
Just want to add, I totally get the themes too with animals having the same problems. Weird.