Wednesday, August 27, 2008

When Bad Gets Worse...Then Better Again


I had a bad day...a 14 hour type day where I felt like no matter how I tried, I could not leave the damn hospital. I finally leave, and I'm tired, pissed that I didn't get home an hour earlier, and then I finally reach the parking lot of my building, only to find that someone decided to park their car in my parking spot (an assigned parking spot that we pay for). So I was LIVID to say the least. I go and tell the doorman and I am furious. I proceed to leave a nasty, but profanity-free note on the windshield of the offender's car and the doorman promised to ticket him/her. Because the super is the only one allowed to get cars towed, it wouldn't be towed until morning when he's in the office. So I go up to the apartment and see my little Gustaf, and I am reminded that all is well in the world. I shower, then go check on the car and find that whoever it was left. And hopefully they got the point. I started watching the first two episodes of the Showtime TV show "Californication". I like it so far: sex, drugs, self loathing in L.A., and sarcasm. I stumbled upon this show because it stars David Duchovny, star of the X Files!

No comments: