Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Oversleeping and Indulging?


I took today off; for the first time I've had an "extended" weekend (3 days in a row). I really needed it. I ended up oversleeping, which I don't really like to do, but my sleeping buddy Gustaf was all for it. He's such a sweetie! I watched some X Files, too. I really want to catch that National Geographic show called "Locked Up Abroad", but I have yet to find it on. The new season starts Monday September 8th! A favorite of mine is "Kitchen Nightmares" on Fox. Maybe when Marcus and I move back into the boroughs I'll indulge in my ivy league snootiness by joining the Cornell Club. It's exclusive: just for Cornelians, as "we" are called (ha ha),l their family, and associated organizations. Pretty funny, but they do have a restaurant, fitness center, and hotel...ooh and all the Cornell related events! (Wouldn't go to those, though).

No comments: