Monday, August 18, 2008

Today's Addendum


Well, I just finished watching the first two episodes ever of the late, great show, the X Files. My goal is to re-watch the entire series over the next year or so. I love this show, the conspiracy, the sarcasm, the aliens, all of it. I named my blog in honor of it. If you've never seen this show, you should! If you need to catch up or need a summary, check this site out (also one of my preferred links on my blog). And the first movie was really good (although not necessary in my opinion). On the other hand, the last, most recent X Files movie, "X Files: I Want to Believe" was so bad that I wanted to walk out. What a mess. Today I also finished watching "Before the Devil Knows You're Dead". Very messed up, but good movie about a robbery gone very wrong. Oh, the photo? That's a photo of me and Seren from her visit yesterday.

No comments: