Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sex, Drugs, and Rock N Roll are Back!


Tonight I watched the season premiere of one of my favorites, "Californication". I must admit if I had an alter ego, it would be great, in a self destructive, crazy intense way, to take part in the madness of that kind of world: getting drunk and high whenever, partying hardcore, and just going about your business and not giving a f$ck! So self indulgent, it's kinda easy to romanticize it...Is that wrong of me to say? Well the rest of my weekend I spent watching flicks at home, cleaning the apartment, and brunching with Terry-a at Yuca Bar in Alphabet City. What flicks did I see? I watched "The Burning Plain", which was a recommendation from Terry-a, I watched "Boomerang" literally three times this weekend because it was on TV, and I admit I watched "Made of Honor" the other night, because there was nothing else on TV.

1 comment:

Miss Tea said...

I liked Made of Honor, cheesy as it was. Though, I wouldn't watch it again. :o)