Monday, January 14, 2008

Back to Winter


It's all snowy and cold again...but it IS winter...I Spoke with Stacy who's currently on vacation in Hawaii. Very nice! Did you know that the flag to the side of this text is the Hawaiian flag? I didn't! Today was kind of slow in radiology. That's okay. I've decided to start researching my senior seminar topic, Aspergillosis in a Moluccan Cockatoo. Senior seminar is a a presentation that every graduating senior veterinary student has to present to the veterinary school. It's based on a case you were involved in, as well as the pathophysiology and current literature regarding the topic. Mine's in the spring, but why not get started, right? Other than that, I'm looking forward to another week of short working hours. Which means I can go to the gym, get some more movies in, and work on my every growing list of "personal projects". Ha ha. I did get some sewing in yesterday, though, which was good!

No comments: