Thursday, January 10, 2008

Lessons Learned in the Past Few Days


I'm back from my whirlwind tour to NYC. I finished all my internship interviews, so now I have to rank my choices, and then my veterinary destiny will be placed in the hands of the match deities. On the fun side though, I got to talk to some friends (Lauren and Stephen) and we caught up on some stuff. Then I went to dinner with Terry-a and Saifra at Josie's, this organic eatery. It was so nice to be back in the city, wearing knee high boots, and being with friends. I've been holding this back from my blog for months now, but Terry-a is pregnant! Due date is March 23rd. Very exciting!!! I can't wait to spend time with this baby. Now that Terry-a's expecting, she's gotten a hold of all this new information regarding the world of pregnancy. For example, did you know that there's a place called The Breastchester? I kid you not. It's a one stop shopping type thing for all things breast feeding. Apparently there's also a brand or store called My Brest Friend, and oh, the ever timeless Upper Breast Side. I mean who the freak knew??? Speaking of strange information, I stumbled upon a disturbing dating website for married people seeking dates. Woah. Well, I'm going to watch a little TV or maybe watch one of my Netflix movies that's arrived. P.S. did you hear about the two men in NYC who brought the body of their dead friend to a check cashing place to try to get his social security money??? There's an article about in in the New York Times.

No comments: