Saturday, January 19, 2008

Mission Biscuit: A No Go


We got back from the gym this morning and I was so excited to try out the recipe for the homemade biscuits and baked eggs. The baked eggs were great...they had spinach, creme, and onions in them, but the biscuits...they didn't rise, they didn't brown...I don't know what happened. So I threw those out, then resorted to Bisquick for biscuits, because we needed them on the side. I love Bisquick, but their biscuits don't cut it. I need to figure out what's happening with that. Next project is the chocolate cake. From reading the recipe, it sounds like it should be fine (I'm much more familiar with baking cakes, cookies, and all that). I just caught up with Koh, a really close friend of mine from way-back-when. I hadn't spoken to him in forever, so I decided to call him since I was not sure about the status of his e-mail usage. Then I watched that indie flick "L.I.E.". Good, but what a downer!

No comments: