Thursday, February 14, 2008

Back from the Hiatus


Woah. Where did time go? I've been having a great time the past two weeks. And I've neglected my blogging! Today's Valentine's Day (duh) and it's a great thing. I've baked a cake for Marcus and I, and we got Twinkie some special cat treats, because you know, cats love Valentine's Day, too! (But remember, chocolate is toxic to cats and dogs, so don't share that way). Since I last blogged, Stacy and I have planned to take a cake decorating class this spring. Last night Marcus, me and a bunch of friends went to "Trivia Night" at this local joint called Common Ground. It was a good time, and SO grad school, right??? Our team, Team Callipyge, won third place, which is decent for newbies like us. If you're wondering why the name "Callipyge", check out the link...it's a long story and stems from some drunk guy yelling out "Team Booty" one late night out in Syracuse. Anyway, Marcus was pretty good with the trivia. Well on my agenda today is to secure reservations with a dive shop in Cozumel, Mexico and watch a movie from Netflix. Then when Marcus comes home we can have dinner and hopefully my Valentine's cake (from scratch, the ONLY way to make a cake) will be good!

No comments: