Friday, February 15, 2008

Friday


The Valentine's Day cake was a success...It's in the photo to the right! Really good and so easy to make, if you're interested, I highly recommend it: the chocolate ganache cake from Ina Garten. Marcus and I really liked the cake, and then I brought some over to my friends and they gave it their seal of approval. On another happy note, I'm back in contact with my friend Yukiko. We've kept in touch for YEARS ever since she moved back to Japan when we were still in elementary school, but in the past couple of years we've sort of lost touch, so I'm glad we're "re-connected". Today I'm going to skip the gym because I feel an unidentified illness of the respiratory kind coming on. Last night I watched a great movie called "Jindabyne". Excellent Aussie film about a group of friends who go fishing in the mountains and discover a woman's dead body. This weekend Marcus and I plan to cook brunch and maybe watch some movies.

No comments: