Friday, February 8, 2008

Valentine's Day Plans, Anyone?


Valentine's Day is soon! I love Valentine's Day, even though it's commercialized, deep down I'm a romantic, so the thought of celebrating all things love and potential for love, with some chocolate thrown in sounds absolutely perfect to me. If you don't know the history behind this holiday, there's a nice little synopsis on History.com. If you're "taken", have you thought of what you're gonna get your honey? I stumbled upon some pretty amusing (at least to me) gifts like the anatomically correct heart, the anatomically correct heart needlepoint kit, and the yummy looking red velvet cake. And if you're not "taken", who cares? Celebrate anyway. Speaking of love and lovely, did you see the impressive sonogram image? I'm pregnant! Just kidding. The sweet thing is Terry-a and Steve's baby, due March 23rd. Very exciting! P.S., aren't these plates hot??? Love them.

No comments: