Sunday, February 3, 2008

It's Superbowl Time!


Ya! Just kidding, I have no clue when it comes to football, and I don't even know what teams are playing. My friends are throwing a Superbowl party, not because they really know about football either. It's for those people who will sort of maybe actually watch the game, but definitely watch the halftime show. So I'm going to attend this party and leave Marcus at home so he can actually watch the game in peace. Today I finished my last emergency shift! YES! Yesterday I went to Buffalo with Stacy and Sarah, another friend, to pick out bridesmaid dresses for Stacy's wedding. We ate at this really great middle eastern restaurant...it was so good, I think the best middle eastern restaurant I've been to. It was a fun, but taxing day! Well, better get ready for this whole "Superbowl" thing. Stephen promised me he'd teach me how to understand football, but only when it was an unimportant game that he didn't want to focus on. But we never got to do that...so Stephen, one of these days, right??? Ha ha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YUM Sahara Grill!