Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Uploading Photos=Memory Lane





I finally got around to uploading some photos from our digital camera to the computer. And I found bunch of stuff...like a photo of Marcus on the beach in Cozumel this past June that looks like an ad for who knows what...ha ha...another Cozumel shot of some of my friend Stacy's wedding party in the pool during the reception (I jumped in my bridesmaid's dress, but wow did that feel refreshing!)...a cute photo of Gustaf and Marcus...a now eerie photo of our previous kitchen in Gramercy when we had first moved in...little did we know it would be the center of our roach problems...Well I just finished watching the Oprah Show, which was about an interview she had done with Micheal Jackson years ago. It was interesting and sad. Now I'm just buying a little time until a oldie, but goodie, New York Undercover, in on TV! Do you remember that show?! I love that show!

No comments: