Wednesday, September 23, 2009

What's Just Plain Wrong


Today Marcus is traveling to Sweden to visit friends and family. Although I'm happy that he gets to visit home, I always get bummed when he goes away. I always look forward to coming home to him and Gustaf, especially when I'm stressed out after work. But he'll have a great time, so that's good. So do you see these absurd adult Halloween costumes in the photo? The matching electrical socket and plug?!?! That reminds me of when I was in 9th grade and this guy in our class, who will remain unnamed, dressed up as a used tampon for Halloween. Yes, I know. Well---this year I really want to go to the Halloween Parade on 6th Ave in the village. I'm working that day, but I'm really hoping I can go after for a tiny bit. And I think I want to be Lara Croft (of Tomb Raider fame)or an old school flight attendant (you know those great uniforms they used to wear back in the 60's when designers used to make them?). The Lara croft outfit is probably the easiest to conjure up. I just need to buy some fake guns, knives, and holsters for the waist and thighs, I guess. Oh and seriously stuff my bra.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait, you have me intrigued by our 9th grade classmate...Why don't I remember that?!? Anyway, I'm always trying to get Nick to be a pilot so I can be the old school flight attendant. Those outfits were hot!