Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Wednesday: Big Plans


I had a half day of work (sadly the last of its kind for me...) and that's when the fun started! I headed to Loehmann's with hopes of finding something to use my 15% coupon on. No luck. Then I headed to F.I.T. to check out the Isabel Toledo exhibit. She's the designer who dressed Michelle Obama on Inauguration Day. I really didn't like that dress, so I wanted to know what other designs the woman did. And actually, they were beautiful. So it's a shame that Michelle Obama wore the outfit she did that day...I personally thought it was not very complementary on her, but I don't think I like much of what she wears anyway, unfortunately...do you remember that Inauguration gown?!?! YIKES. I feel like people either love or hate her fashion selections. Anyway. Then after checking out F.I.T., I headed home and stumbled upon what felt like hundreds of kids! I realized it was the first day of school. It was pretty funny seeing so many kids everywhere.

No comments: