Monday, January 11, 2010

Monday and It's Freezin'


This weekend was a cold one! Yesterday I hung out with my friend Christina, who I got to know during my internship. It had been about seven (!) months since I had seen her! So I was so happy to spend some time with her. We ate brunch in the East Village, then headed over to our apartment. It was a good day. This morning, I woke up and looked out our window to find ice floating in the Hudson River! It's that cold...then I headed to the gym to meet up with my trainer. Then I went to the Container Store and bought some Bigso boxes...a stylish choice for storage. And we're strapped for storage space. Now I'm home, phew...because it's cold out there. Tonight Marcus and I are eating again at Aquavit, but at their cafe for more casual food. Yummy.

No comments: