Monday, January 4, 2010

Nausea


So I had a session with my personal trainer. Halfway through I felt nauseous...damn my trainer kicks my ass. I knew I had weak upper body strength, but it's always laughable to see and experience it when Iris (the trainer) is telling me to do push ups, pulls ups, and all that good stuff. We also went into the boxing ring for some jabs, crosses, and round house kicks. Burn them calories, burn! Then I went home and in the shower I discovered my leg is bruised up from kicking the bag. Ha ha. Yesterday "Cinema Paradiso" was on TV...I really love that movie. But I told Marcus I couldn't really watch it because it somewhat depresses me...because the movie is essentially about the love of film and filmmaking...and sometimes I get really sad that I'm not longer in film production. And this is one of the movies that really got me interested in studying film to begin with way back when. Speaking of film, we watched "Up in the Air" which was great, but also depressing. We watched "The Hangover" again On Demand. That's a pretty damn funny movie if you haven't seen it...

No comments: