Monday, January 25, 2010

Intimate Moments for A Sensual Evening


So I saw this poster for Aziz Ansari, a comedian...and I thought it was classic, hysterical, and perfect. It's wonderful. I haven't seen his comedy act, but now I have it on our Netflix queue. So this past weekend was fun. Stephen came over for dinner Saturday night and Marcus cooked up a great meal: salmon wrapped in bacon, mashed potato with cauliflower and lemon rind, with sauce. Then we ended up at the bar at the Smyth Hotel. Yesterday Marcus and I brunched in Tribeca...and today I was back to my usual Monday activities. But I did get to meet up with Tinita for lunch. She booked us reservations to Dos Caminos and it was really good! What's next? Tonight is the season premiere of "Secret Diary of a Call Girl"...YES! And we're finally getting our new flat screen TV mounted on the wall.

No comments: