Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thursday


So today I was at home...I worked out, then watched some episodes of "Queer As Folk", and did some cleaning and organizing. Yesterday I went to Terry-a's and we caught up. We ordered food for lunch while Seren took her afternoon nap. It was good to see her. Over email later yesterday Terry-a then informed me and Lauren that our wonderful Limelight is most recently being converted into some sort of sick shopping mall. It makes me nauseous! I mean I know that the infamous nightclub has been out of commission since the 90's and that there is some sort of flea market type thing going on in there...but now this???Depressing. Onto much more serious issues...In the most recent events, as you know, Haiti's earthquake struck just a few days ago...unbelievable that a country already dealing with so much was dealt this card. Stephen compiled a list of ways to contribute to helping those in need in Haiti. Check it out...

No comments: