Saturday, September 8, 2007

Countdown...

It's Saturday, and I am counting down to my re-introduction to clinical rotations this coming Monday. I've been off for about 4 weeks and loving it! I was in Westchester working with an avian/exotics veterinarian and spending time with my family. I also got to hang out with Lauren. We watched this really horrible foreign film about a couple that meets through the "joy of making beautiful music together" and had to leave halfway through. We then snuck into Becoming Jane, which was actually really good. After being in Westchester for two weeks, I stayed at Terry-a and Steve's place in Murray Hill for a week. When I was in NYC I visited a bunch of hospitals to figure out where I want to apply for internships next year. I was at a different place almost everyday meeting with internship directors, interns, and checking out the facilities. I also got to hang out with the likes of Stephen, Jindallrae, and Amandine. It was a pretty busy week, and unfortunately I didn't get to see too many of my friends. Now I am back in the Ithaca area, relaxing with Marcus and Twinkie. We've been watching films, going to restaurants, and I have been studying for national boards later this fall. While I was gone, Marcus got the news that he passed his CFA level II exam this year, which is great news! He's so smart...

No comments: