Sunday, September 16, 2007

Weekend Update and Answer to Recent Poll Regarding The Horse


I've missed blogging the past two days. There was a little drama on Friday when I brought Twinkie to get his cardio check up. I'm not going to get into it, because it will just bring me back to where I was Friday. Long story short, the check up didn't happen, and now I have to bring him in Monday. Anyway, it turns out all our DVD player needed was to be cleaned and now the sensor works fine, and we got to watch part of Wes Craven's Last House on the Left, one of his earlier flicks. It's actually quite laughable. We have to watch the rest of it, but no wonder they "lovingly" call it a cult favorite. Yesterday I went to the gym with Stacy, whose photo is above. She's my very closest friend here at vet school so I wanted people to be able to associate a name with a face, since most of you have not met her. The plan for the rest of the day is: to go to brunch with Stacy, then later in the afternoon if the weather holds up, Marcus and I are officially scheduled to take that hot air balloon ride! So that should be a lot of fun. Last but not least, because I just KNOW you've been dying to know (based on all 4 people that took the poll) please see the right hand column for the answer to the recent poll question that asked "what condition in the mare is characterized by pus accumulation in the uterus?"...!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats the best photo you have? Generally my forehead is ultra-greezy but geez! Thanks for the shout out! I have a topic for your new blog... Hairstyles moves Salon.