Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Meet Bad Air


Tuesday's come to an end, and I had a GREAT day in anesthesia. Everything went well: I rocked out placing a catheter, administer-ing drugs, and monitoring of course. And I got to use a ventilator for the first time (on my patient...not me!). Speaking of ventilation, I ran across this ad for an air purifying system (see the photo above) and it's hysterical. If you click on the link, you can see the ad, and then you have the option to meet bad air...interviews and all. If I can I'm going to try to watch Antonioni's L'avventura tonight...but a new episode of Law and Order: SVU is on tonight, too...so it's a tough call. Today Marcus was down in NYC to try to deal with INS. He's supposed to be getting his 10 year green card, but instead there's been some kind of hold up. In classic INS stilo, it didn't happen, and when Marcus asked why no one could tell him the exact reason. We've been waiting months and months for this. On an ironic note, I recently renewed my passport through the mail and I literally received my new passport 10 days later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.