Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Week In Brief


This past week a lot has happened. My in-laws came to visit for a few days before they move back to Sweden. They have been living in Trinidad for the past year. It was good to see them. We walked around and got to check out some good restaurants. We also took advantage of On Demand movies like "Paranormal Activity" and "Public Enemies". "Paranormal Activity" wasn't so scary...the Johnny Depp flick was okay, in that as usual, his acting was great. But I wouldn't necessarily watch that again. Yesterday I met up with my vet school friends Mindy and Diana for lunch. We ate at Megu Midtown and took advantage of Restaurant Week here in Manhattan. And apparently there's a year round "ladies' lunch special" where the ladies only get two desserts. It was a lot of food! Today I went to the gym and worked out with my trainer, and then got home to do some house work. I then gave in and watched "I Can Do Bad All By Myself" (On Demand). It's a Tyler Perry movie, and although it's not Oscar worthy, you know what you're going to get with his movies, and it was entertaining. My sisters were in the Martha Stewart Show audience today for a special twins show. So if you happen to see that episode, look for them (they're twins).

No comments: