Monday, February 22, 2010

Candy


I'm not a big candy person---I'm more of a chocolate person. But that's not what the title of this blog is really about. It's about that Aussie film "Candy" with Heath Ledger. It's about a young couple who fall in love fast; then develop a horrible heroin addiction, and it gets more depressing from there. Good stuff. It's been a bit of a bummer today because I killed a seriously tiny, tiny bug and when I looked close up at it, I couldn't tell if it was a roach or not. GOD I hope not because we all know our history with that. I found it on the wall of our living room, and it didn't exactly look like one. This place has been immaculate, so I'd like to think it wasn't, but I don't know what other bug it could be. Augh. I'm praying, please pray for me!

No comments: