Thursday, February 25, 2010

Winter Storm...What?


Yesterday I went home to Westchester to celebrate my father's birthday. We has his choice dinner: take out Chinese food. And then he had a cheesecake birthday cake. I also rummaged through the last remaining boxes of stuff in my old room and discovered clothes that I thought were long gone! I was so excited. I woke up today and saw white stuff blowing outside my window. I had no idea that it was supposed to be a winter snowstorm today! Oops...So Marcus has been gone almost a week, and when he's gone, I don't cook, therefore I don't know what to do most of the time...I either eat yogurt for dinner, buy pre made food, make pancakes, or don't eat on occasion. So I've been eating Whole Foods pre made food. Which adds up and seems unnecessary. So today I walked into Whole Foods and it dawned on me...I could buy a pre made rotisserie chicken and some sweet potatoes. This will last me for a few days. So I can eat it for dinner for a couple of nights, and bring it to work tomorrow! So problem solved for a couple of days. Phew.

No comments: