Thursday, February 11, 2010

Shamelessness


The past couple of days I've been feeling like crap. I even left work early the other day. Tryin' to kick this viral bug. And yesterday New York was sorta pounded with snow! But it ended up not as bad as predicted, I think. Last night, in the midst of the storm, I braved the elements to meet up for dinner with a friend. I was quite comfortable because I was rocking my winter gear: my North face ski jacket, my wool Cornell hat, my Pajar knee high water proof boots, and some crazy waterproof ski mittens. We ended up at this Afghan joint that was pretty good. This morning I finally got to see Marcus' new office and I ate breakfast at Pershing Square (across from Grand Central) with him and an a business associate of his. It was pretty good! I'd eat there again. Today I'm resting up. We just secured some storage space in our building, which will be a relief. Because as we all know, in the city, storage space is a commodity! I am, unfortunately, watching Extra on TV right now...and what disturbs me is that even scumbags get their fifteen minutes of fame and end up benefiting from it. For example: Rachel Uchitel was co hosting today. She's one of the supposed mistresses of Tiger Woods. How disgusting!

No comments: