Thursday, October 2, 2008

I've Been a Very, Very Bad Girl...


I just did the whites and accidentally placed one of Marcus' favorite white button down shirts in the dryer when it clearly should not have been placed in the dryer...augh. I feel really bad. Then earlier I went to Anthropologie to return a leather bag...but then I ended up purchasing a few things. Woops...then earlier today I met up with Koh in midtown and we had lunch. We caught up and I heard more about his new wife. She's an artist, so I'm excited to meet her...she designs handbags and also paints. It's great when you see your really close friends because even if you haven't seen them in a long time, when you do meet up it's like it's always been. If you want to see a disturbing Koh-ism, check out Koh at an arm wrestling competition in Queens last year when his arm was snapped...literally...Then after lunch I went to Daffy's and bought a handbag...another faux pas...

1 comment:

majsen said...

hi, do not feel bad about the shirt..

also I thought of it if she sells clothes a stuff, who know maybe my mum knows someone that would want to sell them in Sweden..

/ love you