Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Week, New Schedule


I'm on oncology now. It's been a great schedule so far, which I'm thankful for. I've been seeing a lot of different types of cancer, and I really need to read up on them! Mostly lymphoma, as this is one of the most common cancers seen in small animals. It's already mid October and I'm a little surprised that the weather is still so warm. I love hot weather, but if it's autumn and it's not supposed to be warm, then it just freaks me out. I just got off the phone with Stephen who has informed me that there's some sort of horror film festival going on in the East Village! It's October and it's Horror Time! And with Halloween coming up, we'll be celebrating Gustaf, our black cat...and as we all know, what's Halloween without pumpkins, ghosts, witches, warlocks, chocolate treats, and black cats???

2 comments:

majsen said...

yepp, we will have to start to plan for Gustaf's holiday :-)

Terry said...

maybe you should dress up as a witch and gustaf can be your halloween side-kick!