Saturday, October 4, 2008

Saturday Afternoon


This afternoon I indulged in a couple of movies...a few blogs ago I mentioned this Aussie flick called "Flirting". Someone I met said it was their all time favorite movie. Well, I watched it. It was a "coming of age" story mixed in with a little forbidden interracial love. Just my type of story! Then I admit, I watched "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants"...okay, I know---but it was on TV! Plus there was a blossoming young love affair going, and they were in Greece...it was great. Then it looks like the super cheesy movie "The Notebook" is going to be on TV tonight. So bad, so cheesy, but so appealing in spite of it all. I admit that it's pretty painful to watch most of the time, but some parts tap into that girly girl in me...What can I say? I'm a romantic when it boils down to it. Love and Chocolate: that's what it's all about, right? Tomorrow I'm back at work....augh. What a buzz kill.

No comments: