Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wednesday


Today was a fairly good day. I got home early. I was in a good mood. Tonight we're going to eat at Matteo's, a very highly regarding Italian restaurant just around the corner. So that'll be good. I hope to catch up on some good TV tonight, too. Tomorrow I'm going to be doing a bunch of spay and neuter surgeries at a shelter. Hopefully that'll go well. I can't wait until my day off...I just filled out my absentee ballot application. I really hope it gets approved in time! Yikes. Well, I heard about this tattoo removal-fading creme called Wrecking Bomb. That so would be a great thing if it worked, but I highly doubt it. I have three tats as it is. There's just one that I don't like and have never liked. That one I need to get lasered off. But I still plan to get another one. In fact that was supposed to happen before I started this job, but I had no time. Hmm...on my list of things to do...

No comments: