Thursday, April 1, 2010

Time Has Flown By!


Wow. Already April 1st. And so much has happened in the past couple of weeks! The big news: I put my notice at my job. So I will have to start seriously looking for another job. Recently there was a coyote sighting in Tribeca, so of course that was all over the local news. Stephen and I watched "Hot Tub Time Machine" and it was great, raunchy, shameless fun. Then Marcus and I watched "Shutter Island", which we enjoyed, but it was a really long movie. I also watched it when I was tired, so I really want to give it another try when I'm more awake. But I really loved it visually, and I really liked the dramatic music. Yesterday I met up with a friend of mine and we ate at Savoy in Noho---and I ate a really good burger! Then we ended up in a very strange tea house in the East Village called Podunk. This weekend Marcus and I are heading to my parents' house for Easter. Oh, and we're probably going to buy a Mac computer, which we are both excited about...upgrade! Ya! And do you like the old school photo I took of my living room with my handy dandy iPhone app called Hipstamatic?

No comments: