Monday, December 3, 2007

Cheese!


I got home from my first day on the exotic pets/zoo rotation at 5 P.M....but I also got to school at 6 A.M. to finish up my morning responsibilities on the horses I had in the large animal hospital. It's been a long day, but exotics is pretty chill and a lot of fun. I also got to see my "senior" class photo that's going to be up on the "Wall of Fame" (photos of previous graduates) in the veterinary school. They have every class from the very first veterinary class that ever graduated Cornell up till now. It's so funny to say that I had my senior photos taken, with the cheesy standard photo background and all... Today I dealt with a really cute albino rat and I have a Quaker parrot as my patient. He's very afraid of people, which is too bad. Tonight I'm going to try to chill out, even though I'm on call. Marcus went to Boston on business, but he's back tomorrow. So it's just me and Twinkie the cat at home. I really hope to have a little down time for the next two weeks...I feel like a blob since I haven't been working out lately. YUCK.

No comments: