Saturday, December 15, 2007

C'mon, Everyone Likes Lara Croft


Saturday evening. It's been relaxing. I did a little housecleaning, did some laundry, attempted to watch pretty bad romantic comedies on TV, then ended up watching "Lucia Y El Sexo" through the Netflix website, which I really enjoyed. Then I watched a personal guilty pleasure of mine, "Lara Croft: Tomb Raider". I love that movie. Doesn't it sound like fun being a renegade archaeologist? Guns, travel, danger...FUN! Well there was a chance I would meet up with some friends at a bar tonight, but I haven't gotten any word, so it's likely off due to the impending storm. So my plans are to watch Hitchcock's "Psycho" which I'm looking forward to. I went to the gym last night, so I'm feeling good. You know that sort of "worked muscles" feeling, as opposed to the nasty blobish feeling. And I've been eating lots of salads these days, especially since Marcus has been gone and I don't enjoy cooking. He's traveling back to North America tomorrow which is great!

No comments: