Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Live Free or Die (Hard)


Don't you love that quote on New Hampshire license plates: "Live Free or Die"...it's so hardcore, so absolute, no room for compromise. I've always loved that quote! This reminds me of the movie we just watched, "Live Free or Die Hard". Good action movie! Love the Die Hard franchise. One of the few sequel based movie franchises that don't mess up a good thing. It's because there's no real story to keep going with, it's just the same guy put in some crazy, but different situation over and over again. But there's no real strain on the story line, because they don't need to keep building and building on it, like "The Matrix" series, which in my opinion really got bad with each sequel. Anyway, this morning I cooked coconut milk french toast with challah bread, then I made grilled cheese with ciabatta bread and extra sharp cheese. We cleaned up, and also watched "Violette", this french movie about a young woman who leads a bit of a double life. It was alright. Well, tomorrow I'm jetting down to New York, interviewing at AMC, then coming straight back to start back up at school...

No comments: