Saturday, December 29, 2007

Pre New Year Updates


Wow. Time flies when you're away from your blog! So much has happened in the past few days. First, Stacy got engaged on Christmas Eve! Exciting! Then, I went down to New York (quickly) and saw my family, then interviewed at AMC. I think it went well, so that made me happy. It was stressful, but everyone was very cool. I went through a medical case and seemed to do well. I briefly got to see Terry-a and Steve, too. Of course, I've seen some movies. Marcus and I watched "This Is England", a good movie about a 12 year-old boy who gets mixed up with Skinheads. Right now we're watching "Bourne Supremacy" on TV. I'm back at the hospital, but it hasn't gotten really hectic lately which is good. My plans for the next couple of days until the hospital returns to a normal schedule is to try to relax and spend time at home.

No comments: