Sunday, December 9, 2007

Weekend Update


It's Sunday night, and I've been on call all weekend...when I'm on call I can never truly relax and feel free to do what I want, because I always fear getting paged. Well, last night Stacy and I tried to go socialize while I was on call. We watched "Awake", a really bad movie! I was intrigued by the fact that it has to do with anesthetic awareness but it's really not even about that. But that's besides the point. I got paged four times during the movie and had to make about 15 phone calls in the process!!! Frustrating. Then I was actually called in twice. Well, I spoke with Marcus, he's having a great time in Sweden. A few days ago I blogged about a "nature sounds" alarm clock that I got...it turns out that when I sleep heavily, I don't reliably wake up to the sounds of frogs and a rushing brook. So I returned that alarm clock, and I ordered the one that makes the cathedral bell sounds, because I know I wake up to them. Tonight there's not much on TV. I watched a french film called "The Bridesmaid" off the Netflix website. It was okay. It's about a man who quickly falls in love with a mysterious (and shady) woman and is obsessed with a stone bust that resembles her. I hope to go to the gym this week and catch up on some major housecleaning! Plus I really need to get into holiday mode, but without Marcus here and my being busy, it's a bit challenging.

No comments: