Sunday, December 16, 2007

Wintry Mix and Overexposure


I just got back from brunch at one of my favorite local spots, the Elizabeth Restaurant. And once again I got to see my little friend "Prep", the pot bellied pig. Because it was cold outside, he was hanging out with some ducks, chickens, and a Golden Retriever in his warm barn. But we had to say hello to him! The weather is kinda nasty. I love the term "Wintry mix", it's so funny. Anyway, I have noticed recently that Beyonce is on every commercial known to man...it's really too much. I understand the concept of money, endorsements, publicity, but this is ridiculous! She's on this painful Direct TV commercial where she's singing and dancing about upgrading your service. Then there's L'oreal, then American Express, then Armani's new perfume. Come on, is this really necessary??? I like Beyonce, but this overexposure could backfire! Well, back to scouting out my movie watching possibilities for this afternoon.

No comments: