Wednesday, December 5, 2007

My Latest Obsession


After saying I felt like a blob because I haven't been able to go to the gym in the last two months, I finally went last night and tonight! I feel great. Marcus is getting on a plane tomorrow to visit Sweden, specifically his home town and Stockholm, where his father's family lives. I'll miss him, but he's going to have a good time. I'll see him soon enough. If you've never made it to Sweden, you should (in the summer though). Great food, very environmentally and animal welfare aware, and fun times. Well, I've launched onto a new obsession: the alarm clock with sounds of nature. Ever since I stayed at a hotel in Syracuse the night before my boards exam, I've been on this kick. It's because the alarm clock in my hotel room had a church bell sound when it went off! So I think I need to retire my 22 year old (literally) alarm clock to try something with a fun wake up sound. I found one that actually had elephant sounds and bird chirping as alarms, but that clock was discontinued! Damn! So I think I'm getting this Timex model that has chimes and birds chirping as options. I'm so excited. I hope it's all it's cracked up to be. Or I would probably be safe without any alarm clock, since Twinkie loves to wake us up every morning at 4 A.M. and 5 A. M.

No comments: