Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas


Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it. Marcus and I grew up celebrating Christmas on the 24th, not Christmas day, so today's "the day" for us. But I'm no longer Christian, per se, so it's sort of just a gesture for me...but that's a whole other story. Don't you love this photo? It's Oki, a Shiba Inu, who belongs to some friends, Ron and John. I love this photo, it was on an evite they sent out once, and I had to save it. Anyway, last night we watched "Eastern Promises". I personally thought it was pretty weak in multiple areas. The most memorable scene was when one of the characters is in a Turkish bath house and ends up fighting these guys, with knives, completely naked. It was ridiculous. But Marcus and I had to give it up to the actor, Viggo Mortensen, who bared it all, in multiple angles and positions. Of course he's not 100% American-blooded, because there are not many major American actors who'd sign up to do this. Of course this actor is part Scandanavian, you know, where everyone's just prancing around naked (just kidding).

No comments: