Monday, November 5, 2007

Kung Pow


No not the food, the movie. I'm watching it right now on TV. But speaking of food, have you seen my GREAT recipe for a wonderful Cuban dish (to the right of the screen)? Back to the movie. It's just the kind of low brow comedy that I need! I think it's really funny if you like that kinda comedy. Too bad I'm going to miss the end, because today I start Dermatology. Although it's going to be a low key rotation, I'm really going to miss my "me time" (the last two weeks). I've been able to study so much, complete my applications, watch crazy films, and hang out. Last night I watched the french film "Blue", which was again, very solemn, but I really liked it. We watched "Transformers", too and the special effects were seamless! It was amazing. But there were a few holes in the story, and for me at least, the movie was a little too long. The cool thing is that I finally now know the deal with the Transformers...I never watched the cartoon before, so I never knew that Megatron is in fact a bad guy!

No comments: