Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sunday Afternoon in the Barn


Me a barn goddess? Hardly! Anyway, I'm on what feels like eternal treatment shift duty at the large animal clinic...students take turns working days or nights over the weekend and holiday, and I've been on 95% of the time. But no worries...must stay stress-free and with happy attitude. We've begun Twinkie's flea killing plan and we will soon deal with the tapeworm crisis. Last night we watched "No Country for Old Men". Beautiful cinematography, great, slow pacing (you have to be patient to watch this). But I got antsy and couldn't get comfortable in my seat, so I admit I wasn't as focused as I should have been. So basically, I'm going to have to watch it again, but I did like it. Although I feel like I didn't pay enough attention to be able to really discuss it. But I do recommend it. Marcus really loved it. Onto shopping: I think I'm going to get this hat. It's sorta silly that it says "Cornell" on it, but at the same time, it also makes the hat. Even if I do end up advertising my education...but I have the right...I mean, damn, I pay tuition!!!

No comments: