Sunday, November 4, 2007

To Change or Not to Change


Sunday morning, and Marcus had been warning me that it's time to change our clocks. Now I hadn't heard anything about it, but then again, I don't read newspapers or watch the news much...But I really haven't heard anything about it! Anyway apparently it's time to change your clocks by turning them one hour back. You know, fall back, spring forward. We watched "Reign Over Me" last night, great, solemn movie, but it has its funny moments, too. It's about a dentist who runs into his old college roommate who lost his wife, kids, and dog on 9/11. Great movie, Adam Sandler and Don Cheadle are in it. Adam Sandler seems to do really well playing off beat characters in these types of dramas. He was also good in "Punch Drunk Love", which I personally really liked, as well. So in the movie last night, they ride all over Manhattan on one of those motorized skateboards, which is really funny...but they look like a lot of fun! I think I want one...on a disturbing note, while driving back to our apartment, we saw yet another hitchhiker....what is up with that?!? Seriously, I had never seen hitchhikers until we moved up here. It's the fourth one I've seen since we've moved. And why do they always look sketchy????

No comments: