Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Perfume, Perfume...


I love perfume. But as I've alluded to in a past blog, I have my particular favorites. I'm always up for trying out new scents that sound appealing, but the problem is that many of them just don't pan out: either they don't smell nice, or the fragrance doesn't last at all. Again, this is why I LOVE Thierry Mugler's Angel, because it's strong, and even over time, as the scent changes, it still smells incredible. But you either love it, or you hate it (although a couple of men in the past have stopped me in stores and asked me what I was wearing because they liked it, so it's probably pretty agreeable to most). I really love that perfume...I think I'm going to spritz myself with some right now...even if I'm in a fleece robe studying at the kitchen table! Ha ha. Anyway...there's a new perfume that sounds intriguing. It's called The Scent of Peace, by Bond No. 9. I'm not familiar with this brand, but it sounded really good: grapefruit and black currant. There's also some musk in it, which I'm a little weary of...Marcus is down in New York on business, so he said he'd try to get me a sample of it. Other than that, I'm trying to stay focused on studying for my big exam, learning derm at school, and looking forward to the thought of maybe being able to shop at H&M in Syracuse after my test on Saturday. But it's only Tuesday...

No comments: