Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Brain is FRIED


Yesterday I took my boards exam...it was a long exam and by the end it was painful! The night before I stayed at the Marx Hotel in Syracuse, this boutique type place, and ate really good food at its restaurant. I also discovered Lather products, which the hotel uses for its guests. I really liked them! I might buy some for myself. Anyway, sitting in front of a computer screen for 6 hours hurts. I REALLY, REALLY hope I passed the test. This is my licensing exam, so if you don't pass it now, you have to take the ($600) test again. But I'm trying to think positive...that I passed! Talk about random questions though...they spanned from stuff I knew, stuff I guessed on, to stuff I had absolutely no idea about... I was even asked about assessing a horse with narcolepsy!(Which by the way I think I got wrong). After I came back home from the test, we went out to eat tapas at this great restaurant here in Ithaca. I was so hungry though, I felt like I engorged myself! Speaking of narcolepsy, after dinner last night, Marcus and I watched "My Own Private Idaho" last night. I hadn't seen that movie in a while. I like it. It's a Gus Van Sant movie about a male prostitute with narcolepsy and his search for his long lost mother. Then we watched "Sideways", which we've seen before. It's pretty funny.

No comments: