Sunday, November 11, 2007

Sunday


Lazy Sunday...I love the weekend... I'm studying (again). Last night we watched
"American Gangster". Interesting story! I thought it was a little long, but in retrospect, I liked how the story took its time to develop. Good stuff. That comedy "I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry" was as a whole, sort of a disappointment...it had some holes in the story. But a lot of funny moments. There were a few scenes they could have cleaned up. But we laughed a lot. Yesterday I interviewed with a Long Island based practice with a great internship program...although I didn't necessarily "wow" them (probably because I never took the time to visit the practice), nor are they a top pick for me right now, the guy said I was strong interviewer with "presence". So that shocked me, and made me feel better. I hate interviews!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm quite entertained by the fact that you are apparantly a movie critic and a vet. I agree with you on the whole interview thing - they're always kinda pointless and stressful at the same time. However, good luck with that.
-Lauren